It’s no secret that I love to recreate my favorite restaurant dishes into healthy Keto recipes, and this recipe is even better than the restaurant version.
And it’s ready in about 20 minutes, which is much faster than takeout.
Plus, it’s completely sugar-free and doesn’t include a lot of iffy ingredients that are common in restaurant dishes.
Even better, this recipe is super easy to make. So even if you are a novice with cooking, you’ll be able to prepare this dish without any problems. (Don’t worry, I’ve included some recipe suggestions to make it even easier.)
So, heat up your wok (or skillet) and grab a few ingredients so you can make this delicious Keto Chili Basil Beef Noodle Stir-Fry recipe.
Recipe Suggestions and Cooking Tips
Don’t get me wrong, this recipe is absolutely delicious as is. However, I’ve included a few modifications to suit your taste buds as well as what is already in your refrigerator or pantry.
First, the chili pepper is absolutely optional! If you are not a fan of spicy foods, you can omit it and enjoy a non-spicy version.
And you can always use red pepper flakes instead of a chili pepper. But with anything spicy, use the amount to suit your taste.
Next, you can use any cut of beef steak that you prefer. Sirloin, tenderloin and tri-tip are typically the best cuts to use in stir-fries. However, you can use whatever you have on hand.
Ground beef is a great option, too! Plus, it cuts down on time since no slicing is involved.
Pork and chicken can be used instead of beef as well. Personally, I think pork is a bit closer to the taste and texture of beef in this recipe.
But chicken is delicious as well. Just be sure to add a bit more cooking time since chicken takes longer to cook than beef.
And you can use any color bell pepper you prefer. Red adds a great color to the dish but yellow and orange are fine to use as well.
Green peppers can be used. However, they have a stronger taste than other peppers. So, if you don’t want your dish to have a lot of bell pepper flavor, you can use half of a green bell pepper.
Oyster sauce is completely optional for the dish. If you have any on hand, I would suggest using it.
However, there is no need to go out and buy a bottle just for this recipe. And yes, oyster sauce does contain sugar, but I don’t think it’s a big deal since so little is used.
Of course, just leave it out if you are completely sugar-free.
And while I love shirataki noodles in this dish to help give it more of an Asian flavor, you can use any Keto pasta that you prefer.
More Keto Beef Recipes To Try
If this Keto Chili Basil Beef Noodle Stir-Fry recipe has you hungry for more Keto beef recipes, then you are in the right place!
You’ll find tons of recipes like beef bulgogi, broccoli beef stir-fry and even ground beef lettuce wraps to satisfy your Keto Asian cravings.
And we have Keto beef recipes from around the globe as well.
So, be sure to check out my Keto Beef recipes to satisfy every beef craving possible!
Enjoy your favorite Asian takeout meal but without all of the added sugar and other iffy ingredients when you make my Keto Chili Basil Beef Noodle Stir-Fry recipe.
- 1 (7 oz or 200 g) package of shirataki noodles
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) sesame oil, to cook with
- 1/2 lb (225 g) steak, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 small red bell pepper (4 oz or 100 g), thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion (2 oz or 55 g), thinly sliced
- 1 medium red chili pepper (1/2 oz or 14 g), sliced
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) oyster sauce (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1/2 g) pepper
- 1 cup (32 g) fresh basil leaves
- Drain and rinse the shirataki noodles. Set aside until ready to use.
- Add the sesame oil to a wok or large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the sliced steak and garlic to the wok and stir-fry until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Remove the steak from the wok and set aside.
- Add the bell pepper, onion, and chili peppers to the wok and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add the tamari sauce or coconut aminos, fish sauce, optional oyster sauce, salt and pepper to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Return the beef to the wok along with the fresh basil and shirataki noodles and continue to stir-fry until the noodles are heated through.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 428
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 34 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 22 g