Have you tried my Carnivore Pizza Crust yet? It is an absolute HIT! Everyone LOVES it!
We have been making my Carnivore Crust a lot here and I wanted to mix up the flavors. I love BBQ sauce on pizza so I thought, I should do a Keto BBQ Chicken Pizza!
There are no excuses for not eating keto! The food is delicious and check out this YouTube video of us making this delicious BBQ Chicken Pizza:
I made my homemade keto BBQ Sauce using Primal Kitchen’s Ketchup instead of my homemade keto ketchup to save time so I could spend more time on my bicycle!
I am more like you than you realize… you can find me opening a jar of Primal Kitchen sauces quite often to help save time.
Life gets busy and sometimes we need to find shortcuts. I once always made my own bone broth, sauces, marinara sauces, but that’s because there weren’t any good store-bought options. Now I find myself making my my keto BBQ Sauce with Primal Kitchen Ketchup! It is delicious, organic and they do not have any sugar nor vegetable oils in the ingredients!
Primal Kitchen products are not only filled with top quality ingredients, it is also delicious! I love that I can easily open a jar and use it to make my keto BBQ Sauce in an instant!
Keto BBQ Chicken Pizza
- If you have a pizza stone, place it into the oven. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.To make the chicken, season the breast on all sides with garlic salt. Place a trivet into a 6 quart Instant Pot. Add the broth or water into the bottom. Place the chicken onto the trivet.Seal and press Manual for 6 minutes. Once finished, allow to Naturally release for 10 minutes then release the rest of the pressure. Remove the breast from the Instant Pot and cut into ¼ inch cubes. Set aside.
- While the chicken cooks, make the crust. Place the mozzarella and the butter in a heat safe bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is entirely melted. Stir well.
- Add the powdered pork rinds, egg and salt and using a hand mixer, combine well.
- Put the dough on the greased piece of parchment paper on a flat baking sheet and pat out with your hands to make a large round circle.
- If you are using a pizza stone, transfer the pizza on the parchment and slide it onto to the hot pizza stone in the oven by sliding the parchment and pizza from the baking sheet onto the stone. Bake for 5 minutes or until the crust starts to get a little golden.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. To make the BBQ sauce, place all the ingredients in a large bowl, stir well to combine.
- Remove pizza crust from oven. Spread the ½ of the sauce all over the top of the crust. Place rest of the sauce into a medium bowl and toss the cooked chicken into it. Top the pizza with the coated chicken, cheeses, and slices of onion and diced bacon if desired.
- Place back into the oven and bake the pizza until the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with fresh parsley if desired.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat slices on a baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.