You all know that I would rather be on my outside enjoying nature rather than driving to the store and waiting in line to get groceries! That is why I get just about everything mailed to my front door and my favorite delivery twice a month is Butcherbox!
Tomorrow is Halle Berry’s birthday!
As many of you know, I had the great pleasure of making friends with the beautiful Halle Berry and we cooked my Bourbon Chicken together!
I wanted to write a very special recipe for Halle Berry’s birthday so my boys and I created Halle Berries and Cream Cobbler!
Many of you LOVE my keto biscuit recipe and they worked perfectly for this Halle Berries and Cream Cobbler!
This recipe for Halle Berries and Cream Cobbler is in my new book Keto Air Fryer cookbook! I adapted this Keto Cobbler recipe to be oven friendly for those of you who do not have an air fryer!
Halle Berries and Cream Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 7-inch (or 8 inch) pie pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to combine the cream cheese, egg, and sweetener until smooth. Stir in the vanilla and salt. Gently fold in the raspberries with a rubber spatula. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and set aside.
- Make the biscuits: Place the egg whites in a medium-sized mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, whip the egg whites until very fluffy and stiff.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, combine the almond flour and baking powder. Cut in the butter and add the salt, stirring gently to keep the butter pieces intact.
- Gently fold the almond flour mixture into the egg whites. Use a large spoon or ice cream scooper to scoop out the dough and form it into a 2-inch-wide biscuit, making sure the butter stays
- in separate clumps. Place the biscuit on top of the raspberry mixture in the pan. Repeat with remaining dough to make 4 biscuits.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 18 – 23 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown and cooked through.
- While the cobbler cooks, make the frosting: Place the cream cheese in a small bowl and stir to break it up. Add the sweetener and stir. Add the almond milk and stir until well combined. If you prefer a thinner frosting, add more almond milk.
- Remove the cobbler from the oven and allow to cool slightly, then drizzle with the frosting. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat the cobbler in a preheated 350°F oven for 3 minutes, or until warmed through.
(per serving) calories 583 | fat 51g | Sweet Endings protein 16g | total carbs 10g | fiber 3g
“4 years, one month difference, all Keto. Maria, you’re amazing! I cannot thank you enough!
No more meds for high blood pressure and insulin resistance, best yet PCOS symptoms are all gone. I’m almost 39 and I feel more like 25! ♥️
SW 316, CW 246 still going down! Slow and steady!“ – Brandy