Zucchinis can be cooked in so many ways, they are ridiculously amazing when tossed into a chocolate chip Paleo zucchini bread – off you go in search of a recipe now! Today, however, we are featuring them as fun, swirly zoodles, so Paleo-eaters of any age can freely devour them directly from the pot, no fork necessary. To be civil, serve some utensils for eating, lay them next to the plate and let the meal begin.
One may say that these creamy, sun-dried tomato chicken zoodles border on the side of being posh, after all, the ingredients are higher end and definitely not resembling college ramen noodles in any possible way. We say, go for it! Treat yourself to something appetizing and luscious, you deserve it. Plus it only takes 40 minutes of prep and cook time, then it is done. Serve dinner with a glass of white wine or pomegranate green tea, then sit back and relax, knowing that you have just created a classy, simple meal for all to enjoy.
Cooking and baking can be extremely rewarding, especially when you are creating with locally produced ingredients. Why not explore more alternatives for dealing with a glut of zucchini? Keto zucchini fries have reached a certain amount of fame, as well as our mouthwatering chocolate flourless brownies. The choice is yours, eat wisely.
Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Zoodles Recipe
Values are per portion. These are for information only & are not meant to be exact calculations.
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 large zucchinis, cut into zoodles
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, minced
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. cooking fat
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Melt the cooking fat in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and season to taste.
- Cook until the chicken is golden brown on all sides and cooked through.
- Add the onion, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes; cook until soft, about 4 minutes.
- Pour in the stock and coconut milk, slowly bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the zucchini noodles and fresh basil, then cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.