In the summer I don’t want to turn on the oven to heat up the house but I do like making cute keto desserts for company. One of my go-to easy and cute desserts is my no-bake cheesecake! This time I made my no-bake cheesecake with a zero carb crust!
I love to make cute desserts in jars! They are simple yet so elegant!
No Bake Cheesecake with Zero Carb Crust
- Place the pork rinds in a food processor. Pulse until fine crumbs. Add the coconut oil/butter, cinnamon and stevia. Scrape the sides to combine the mixture well.
- Divide the mixture into small jars and press with your fingers to compact the crust.
- To make the filling, place the heavy cream into a large bowl and use a hand mixture to combine until the cream whips to medium peaks. Add the natural sweetener and combine until well mixed.
- Add the cream cheese, vanilla and salt and combine until smooth.
- Divide the filling into the small jars.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 5 days.
368 calories, 36g fat, 7g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fiber