If you miss a Big Mac, you must try my Big Mac Casserole! It is a simple yet delicious recipe that my recipe testers love! This Keto Big Mac will keep you asking for more!
The special sauce is just like McDonald’s Big Mac sauce and makes this casserole extra delicious!
When Craig lost his job, and we couldn’t afford to go out to eat, I started cooking our favorite restaurant meals at home! Not only was it a great way to save money, but we both lost a lot of weight eating healthier versions at home! I also feel that my homemade Big Mac Casserole taste way better than any restaurant anyway!
I understand that life gets busy and sometimes we need to find shortcuts. I once always made my own bone broth, sauces, marinara sauces, but that’s because there weren’t any good store-bought options. Now I find myself making my Big Mac Special Sauce with Primal Kitchen Mayo and Ketchup! They are delicious, organic and they do not have any sugar nor vegetable oils in the ingredients!
Primal Kitchen sauces and dressings are not only filled with top quality ingredients, it is also delicious! I love that I can easily open a jar and use it to make my Big Mac Special Sauce in an instant! I also find myself making a double or triple batch of my sauce now since it is so easy! I love having this sauce in my fridge to add to a burger!
If you want to shorten the bake time, you can make Big Mac MUFFINS! To bake as individual muffins. Grease a 12-well muffin pan and follow the recipe as written through Step 4. Then transfer the mixture to the greased muffin cups, filling each about two-thirds full. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes, until golden and puffed. Allow to cool slightly in the pan, then transfer the muffins to a serving platter and serve warm. Makes 12 muffins (2 per serving).
Big Mac Breakfast Pie
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In large oven-safe skillet, over medium heat. Add the ground beef, onions, and garlic and season with 1½ teaspoon salt. Cook while crumbling with a wooden spoon until the beef is cooked all the way through and the onions are translucent, about 7 minutes. Add the tomato sauce and stir well to combine.
- In large bowl, mix together the eggs, cheese, mayo, mustard, ½ teaspoon salt, and pepper.
- Add the beef mixture to the egg mixture and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into a greased casserole dish. I sprayed mine with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through in the center. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve. If desired, garnish with fresh sesame seeds and pickles and serve with secret sauce. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in a 350°F oven for 3 minutes or in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until heated through.
387 calories, 33g fat, 20g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fiber